Wednesday 16 November 2016





Hello Everybody, I am so sorry it has been so long since my last post. Things got a little busy with school coming to a close, choir practices and performances and much more in October and now November... But I am back and will try to post weekly :) This was a weekend back in October that I enjoyed thoroughly with some of my closest friends. We (twelve of us) pitched 60 bolivianos into the food and cooked it all ourselves. Cheese and Rice (Queso y Arose) Salad (Ensalada) and Beef y Llama (Carne de Baca y Llama). The barbecue was hosted in my friends Emilia's house. It is up on a mountain and the view down her street is simply stunning. I rode home in the tailgate with five of my other closest friends, (a regular occurrence here in Bolivia). It was a blast and a really good bonding time for all of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment