Sunday 2 October 2016










Festival de Danza (Festival of Dance) La Salle (My School) en el Mundo (In the World). What an incredible experience I was able to partake in. Three exhilarating and terrifying nights of dancing a traditional Columbia Caribbean Dance (Cumbia) with my fellow classmates and friends in front of 3000 people. It is so amazing to have witnessed all the classes in my school, (kindergarten to Gr 12) dancing different traditional dances from all around the world for family, friends and the citizens of Tarija. I am so blessed to have shared this experience and I am so thankful for my many friends who helped me learn the dance and remind me when practices where.

Photos Top to Bottom,

1. My beautiful sister Ari and I on our second night of Festival.
2. My beautiful friend Maria Reneè and I on the last night of Festival.
3. The ravishing German Exchange Student Yudith and I on the First Night of Festival.
4. Two of my best guy friends in Tarija Rodrigo and Willy and I, being our goofy selves for the camera. (We are reenacting a photo my mom took on her exchange year, with her two best friends).
5-9. Photos of the dance taken by one of the other Rotary Youth Exchange Students in Tarija and a dear friend of mine Brandon. Many thanks to him for taking these awesome close ups.
10. The poster for the Festival. 

No comments:

Post a Comment