Saturday 22 October 2016







Our second stop was actually not planned... But my two friends Amria and Madi yelled please stop the bus when they saw this huge rock on one side of the road and a stunning lake/valley on the opposite side. We luckily had time... So we did and these are some of the many photos that were taken during our 20min excursion.

1. Me, with the cool rock behind me, doing a peace sign :) 
2. Me and one of my beautiful french friends, Anna.
3. Me and my darling french Clementine <3
4. Me and my fellow Canadians: Alec (Manitoba), Hanna (Alberta) and Ross (BC).
5. My crazy french friends: Matthew, Julien and Thibult... Ft Ross's side profile :P
6. My favorite Belgian, the lovely Marilou <3
7. A very nice hardworking horse, who just wasn't in the mood for photos.

No comments:

Post a Comment