Monday 13 February 2017



Three weeks ago on a chilly Wednesday in February, one of my close school friends Anto, asked me if I would like to attend a bible study at her house. I had been hoping to find a church since the beginning of my exchange, but most of the population here is catholic so not many people knew when or where I would go. Upon my first bible study I fell in love with Jovenes FARO (Youth Lighthouse), I am now on the worship team and make the lyric slides for Saturday night and Sunday morning worship. My church family has been more than wonderful to me and I look forward to Tuesday bible study, or Thursday youth Walli (a game like volley ball). The photos above do not include our entire church family, they are pictures of bible studies or our early morning prayers. I am so excited to see how far we will grow over the next 6 months and am so thankful for my church family. <3

Jeremiah 29:11: For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the Lord, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. 

Jeremias 29:11: Porque yo sé los pensamientos que tengo acerca de vosotros, dice Jehová, pensamientos de paz, y no de mal, para daros el fin que esperáis

No comments:

Post a Comment