Sunday 12 February 2017

 (Mami Claudia, Ariana, Papi Jose Luis and I, Coky is absent because he was taking the photo)

On January 20th, after 5 incredible months with my beautiful family Aguirre, I changed homes to my new and just as wonderful host family Golac. It was a very emotional week leading up to the change of families especially the day of, because after 5 months of living and growing together, changing families feels like moving across the world all over again. However upon arriving in my new host family, I immediately knew that my 2 and a half months with them would be just as amazing as my first 5. Papa Esteban, Mama Maria Elisa, Valentina and Emiliana have been more than wonderful to me in these past three weeks and we have already had so many memorable adventures. I still visit my dear Papi Jose Luis, Mami Claudia, Coky and Ariana once a week and we are still close as ever. I don't believe its even remotely possible to receive a bad host family in Bolivia, everyone is always friendly and loving. For this and so many other things I am thankful <3


(Papa Esteban, Mama Maria Elisa, Vale, Me, Emi, and our cousins from Cochabamba: Ignacio, Fabio, and Franco, Tia Yubi was taking the photo).

No comments:

Post a Comment