Saturday 29 April 2017






After a good night's rest and a hearty breakfast of yogurt and fresh fruit, Ella, Madi and I decided to do a bit of touring of Cuzco before the guided tour in the afternoon. To our surprise in the main Plaza we found an enormous parade taking place in celebration of Easter Week. We managed to sneak inside the main cathedral without our passports in the large crowd but quickly after found out no pictures are allowed to be taken inside. However we did manage to find two little girls outside, dressed up in traditional Peruvian clothing whom where holding beautiful little goats. But I unfortunately did not know that you had to pay to take a picture with them. At 8 Canadian dollars a picture (20soles) I was a little depressed... But it was still a great experience and I know the families of these little girls will appreciate it. (I am still trying to figure out how to download the photos from Madi's blog onto my desktop) But I will be sure to post them as soon as I can for everyone to see :)


No comments:

Post a Comment