Thursday 20 April 2017







Ok so here is the beginning of a gazillion photos from my Machu Picchu/Cusco, Peru/ La Paz, Bolivia trip.... Starting with my key necessity my beautifully borrowed back pack! (Shout out to Brandon Little for being so kind as to lend me his handy dandy back pack.) Followed by my first plane which took me from Tarija to Cochabamba to La Paz!!! In the airport I met my new friends from Norway, Ingeborg and Oda (both are 17 and where on a 2 week school trip to the outskirts of Tarija to learn about agriculture in Bolivia) accompanied by their teacher Eirik (taking the photo). I acted as their translator through the airports and they drove me to my sister (Florencia's) apartment. But we had to take a few glamour shots along the way of course :)

No comments:

Post a Comment