Thursday 20 April 2017





Hello Everyone, I am so sorry for the incredibly long break... lets just say life got a little crazy during March and the beginning of April but now its heading back to normal :) I would like to start off by saying that my old Iphone 4 died about a week after my last post so I was without a phone until my new Iphone 4 arrived two weeks later (Special thanks to everyone who made that possible, you know who you are <3).

Right around the same time I changed to my third host family here in Tarija, Bolivia, the Avila Family. They have been more than amazing to me during my first month or so together. Mama Lorena and Papa Enrique, with my host sisters Belen (who lives in New York, 22) Florencia (who now lives in La Paz Bolivia, 18) and Alejandro (who is on exchange in Nebraska, 17) and of course Pipocas (Popcorn) our handsome little puppy.

The photos above are from our first and last Sunday lunch in our old house, my dad is an incredible chef and we thoroughly enjoyed a hearty seafood meal and a very nice white wine made here in Tarija. I was with the Avila Family for just one week before my trip to Machu Picchu, Peru and have just arrived back home to our new house in the suite above my parents hotel. I am very happy here and hope you all enjoy the photos of both my first three weeks with the Avilas as well as my trip to Cusco and Machu Picchu Peru!

No comments:

Post a Comment