Monday 1 May 2017






 L-R: Etienne (USA/California), Nynne (Denmark), Rasumus (Germany), Ella (Germany), & Me

 Madi (USA/Massachusetts) and Me <3
 Ella and I
 My "Hey lets take a photo" face and Dani's (USA/Alaska) "O am I in the photo"
 My favorite German and French Girls - Ella and Clem <3



 Amo a la gente que me hace reir. Sinceramente creo que el lo que mas me gusta, a reir. Cura un multitud de enfermedades. Es problamente la cosa mas improtante en una persona - Audrey Hepburn.
I love people who make me laugh. I honestly think its the thing I like most, to laugh. It cures a multitude of of ills. It's probably the most important thing in a person - Audrey Hepburn.


The afternoon consisted of a guided tour of two ancient Inca ruins. The first photo holds a picture of the worlds softest rock in an underground cave above the city of Cusco, which was originally used for the mummification of the most powerful Inca people, due to the perfect freezing cold temperature year round.
Afterwards we arrived in a Valley which held some ruins of an ancient Inca city... Our amazing guide shared with us a bit about the most important Inca Chief's, then we had some free time to take some amazing shots with the golden sunlight... Above are a few of the outcomes. I should add at this point that it was a very cold day and I was getting sick. Still an amazing day though.

No comments:

Post a Comment