Saturday 13 May 2017

Rotary Fundraiser Lunch for Tarija's Men's Alcoholic Rehabilitation Center New Kitchen
Here is a photo of me and my twin (just kidding just friends, hahaha) Bianca the Outbound for Tarija District 4690 to California USA 2017-2018. So proud of her and excited for her and this new adventure.




Brandon and I teamed up as Tarija famous chefs and sold over 250 bolivianos worth of Choripan... A super delicious pig sausage sandwich. It was a great lunch and a good turn out and I am still waiting to hear back the grand total which the lunch raised, but I am so thankful for the opportunity to make a difference here in Tarija, especially for such an amazing program. 

1 comment:

  1. Great to see your fundraiser event. You really did a great job in arranging it. My friend is also planning to arrange a fundraising event at one of San Francisco venues. Will be helping her to make this day memorable and enjoying.

    ReplyDelete