Friday 2 September 2016


Today I realized that I have not yet posted anything on my transportation to school... The top photo is a micro bus (what they use as a school bus here). From Monday-Saturday these buses drive around the city picking up sometimes a capacity of 30 students (Gr 1-12). There are no seat belts (like pubic buses in Canada) and sometimes you have to hold onto a bar on the roof standing because there are no available seats... You can talk as loud as you want and three kids get to sit beside the driver, usually the youngest kids. The video is to show the bumpy dirt and cracked cobble stone roads which I adore (honestly). Also the awesome landscape just outside the city. The architecture here is stunning... This city has truly stolen my heart. The bottom photo is of the inside of my bus. When I first get on in the morning I always take the second last seat to the back beside my friends Matteo and Marino. But in the afternoon after school, I have to usually stand :)

No comments:

Post a Comment