Monday 14 August 2017

 Maddie (France), Me (Bolivia) Savannah (France), Alex (Peru), Courtney (Italy), Conrad (Germany)
 Friends are the Family we choose <3 Together forever and always

Maddie and I - BFF <3

I just wanted to let everybody know that I have been back home in my birth country Canada now for almost 4 weeks. I am happy to report that I am doing well and as much as I miss Bolivia it is nice to be home as well. I am staying involved with Rotary, joining the Youth Exchange Committee and I also had the opportunity to plan the Rotary Rebound Retreat Weekend on Cascade Bay Peninsula thanks to the gracious hospitality of a local Rotarian and the support of my fellow rebounds. Despite the fact that 4 of us were in Europe and 2 of us in South America we stayed in contact the entire year and were there for each other through the hard times and the good ones. I am so thankful for our friendships and for the opportunities Rotary International and District 5050 gave us which shaped us to become the young adults we are today. I also wanted to say a huge thank you to all of my readers (YOU) for your unending support and continued encouragement! Blessings and Good Luck in your travels. - Avianna Clempson

No comments:

Post a Comment