Tuesday 1 August 2017

Here is a picture of me laughing at something funny Mishel said when we are buying groceries in the biggest Market in Tarija  (El Campesino).
 One of the 25 streets filled with vendors and artisans <3
 Mishel with a leg of lamb (kidding its a pig leg, just rhymed better)... She couldn't believe that in Canada we don't sell our meat in the streets :)
 I was starting to get a head cold when I went to stay the night at Mishel's house, Mishel proceeded to tell me I wouldn't get sick if I drank Leche de Burro - Donkey's Milk... I was a little hesitant however when I saw the donkey's and the little old women selling the milk, I had to buy a shot of Donkey's milk. It was warm, a little sticky and sour/sweet, but it still was yummy.

Papaya BamBam aka Mishel Jurado -  One of my best friends and one of the most loving and beautiful girls I know... She made a huge difference in my life and I love her so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment