Tuesday 1 August 2017

Judith's last night and day in Bolivia :( 
 Judith was and always will be one of my closest and truest friends from my year abroad. Being the only Youth Exchange Students in my school in Tarija, we learnt and grew so much from one another and as individuals side by side. When one of us struggled the other one was the crying shoulder or the helping hand. Judith is from Nuremberg, Germany and is a hard working, selfless, energetic, funny, thoughtful, intelligent young woman who loves cooking, baking, writing, traveling and photography. She holds and always will hold a very special place in my heart. (The first two pictures are from her last night in the Plazuela (Main Square), a popular gathering place for us and our friends... Some tears and lots of laughter where shared as she explained to me just how much I needed to prepare for my turn which would be two weeks later.) Boy am I ever thankful she warned me, because even when I thought I was prepared leaving my Chura Tarija was the most difficult thing I ever had to do in my entire life.

 Salo, Claudio, Judith and I (Two of our best guy friends and just super awesome young men). 
 Majo and I took our last photo together as she had a modeling show in Santa Cruz and couldn't be at the airport for a last hug... For a while anyway.
 Sweet kisses from Alejandra (Ale) make me do silly faces :P
 Vale C and I - Another dear friend who had to snap a quick photo with me as she was heading out on a family vacation and couldn't be at the airport to see me off. <3 Te amooooooo Vale
This was the last photo the 'Three Moskateers' were able to take before Judith left. Brandon (Arkansas), Judith and I became a pretty close knit group as we only had each other to really speak about exchange problems and successes. I miss them so much!!! PS: ft Red Faces because we all were crying (except for Brandon)...

No comments:

Post a Comment