Wednesday 2 August 2017

MY GOODBYE PARTY IN TARIJA
 On my last Wednesday in Tarija, my three host families helped me throw a big Goodbye Party. I invited almost every single person I had known on my exchange which rounded up to being just over 300 people. I made cupcakes and chocolate covered strawberries and my friend Veronica's dad lent me speakers for a big sound system. It was held in my Rotary Clubs House and was a really wonderful experience. I am so thankful.

Pili and Cintia <3
Natakia (Nata) and Veronica (Vero) are two of the most beautiful and patient friends I made on exchange. We met when I changed to the History and Math Class in Grade 12, they are super sweet and I am so thankful to have them in my life <3
Big Cuddles
Big Cuddles
Brandon, Adri and I
Team Intercambio <3
Friends are the family you choose <3 SML
Maria Renee... There are no words to describe how thankful I am to have this talented and beautiful friend in my life. She guided me through my choir songs and always encouraged me. We might have a 2 year age difference but she is more mature than most 15 year old girls I know. Keep singing Maria Renee because one day you will make a huge difference in the singing world, touching every persons heart along the way.
My Pastor's Wife - Angie: Such a strong and beautiful christian woman, who really helped me grow in my walk with Christ and was a huge support and guidance in my leading the worship team. I will miss her, Pastor Jimmy, Natan and the whole Youth Lighthouse Church so much.
Luuuuuuuuu <3
Rene :)
Leonardo :)
Osorio
Sebastian, Tia Kristina and Adriana (Family Friends - Missing Tio Rodri)
Grosso :)
Fabian :)/
Camba (Juan Carlos)
Above: Merritt (Sebastian)
Below: Adrian (Sori)
 Antonieta - My best friend and go to.... A vibrant and intelligent young woman filled with God's joy and laughter. I miss her so much already. I will miss eating a tub of ice cream together or watching a  movie before she fell asleep... My rock and my smile I miss you already (Ya Te Extrano)
 Gabi <3
 Vale Cortez <3
 Claudio :)
Nico Merino: I will not be surprised if the young man to the left of me in this picture one day is seen traveling across Canada touring as a musician. Such a talented and wonderful young man who plays incredible guitar, drums, double bass, ukulele and sings. Nico and I shared many jam sessions while I was on exchange and he really is my best guy friend and my favorite guitarist to work with <3 Missing you already, but I'll catch you in Quebec Nico!
 Lore
Nata <3

These are just a few photos from one of the most memorable nights on my exchange and I am so thankful that at least 210 of the 300 people were able to make it out for a hug a cupcake and some tears/laughs <3 I miss you already my CHURA Tarija.

No comments:

Post a Comment