Monday 9 January 2017





December 29 2016 I celebrated my 17th Birthday. For my birthday breakfast I ate a traditional Sucre breakfast of Empanadas with cheese, corn and grape tea. Then my mom and aunties surprised me by throwing me a tea party with both sides of my family. All of my cousins, uncles and aunts, grandparents, great aunt, mom and Ari were all there. It was incredible... My mom made me cupcakes, brownies and my grandma bought me a Mocha Cake.  I feel so blessed to have all the people in these people in my life and am so thankful for all of their love and support.

1 comment:

  1. well - HAPPY BIRTHDAY! miss ya lots, it's getting to Festival Time here - whoohoo. Love your blog, glad you are having such a wonderful experience. Merry Christmas & Happy New Year......i know, i'm a little behind the times :) Lisa

    ReplyDelete