Tuesday 10 January 2017










On January 2 2017 I was shocked to find out two more of my cousins would be staying with my family for six days! On January 3 I helped my mom prepare the beds and anxiously awaited Rebeca and Sergio's arrival. (Two more of my aunties and my older 33 year old cousin Mauricio came as well.) We had a jam packed week and a half of showing my cousins around Tarija, some of the events included visiting the Mega Center (Giant Mall), having a movie/pj party when our parents went out, and of course swimming in the huge pool at Hotel Los Parreles on my dad's birthday. We saw native parrots, ate a gourmet lunch and dessert, had a little impromptu photo shoot despite my sun burnt face and shared lots of laughs. I miss them already as they left only two days ago, but I am so excited for their next visit <3

No comments:

Post a Comment