Tuesday 17 January 2017




This past weekend, my mom and dad had to make a rather quick trip to Sucre, Bolivia for my mom's best friend's dad's funeral. Ari and I were left home alone, with Coky (our 22 year old brother) and his girlfriend Juli. However they went out for most of the three days with their friends, so Ari and I fended for ourselves. We very responsibly took a taxi to the market and bought what we needed to make dinner and two lunches for ourselves. Above is our second lunch where Ari and I made Chicken strips/nuggets, noodles and a salad... which cannot be seen because we ate it first before I could take a picture. Ari and I also found ourselves buying a kilo of Ice Cream! Which was delicious and took us two days to finish... OK so not the healthiest choice... but it was a 36 degree week and we wanted sugar :) Ari and I also cleaned the house, did all the dishes and laundry, and had a sleepover/movie night for the whole weekend. I love my family so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment