Monday 9 January 2017





Out of all of my favorite Parque's (Parks) in Bolivia which I have visited thus far, Parque Bolivar de Sucre is the best  I have ever been too. If one goes for a walk in December around 8:30pm the scene before ones eyes is simply breathtaking. The Parque is light up and decorated by beautiful scenes made with lights. Unfortunately I went three times to the Parque around 3-4 in the afternoon so the lights weren't on yet. However I took some pictures with my top three scenes... 1) 2017 I chose this one because I was and am excited to grow so much more in 2017 and continue to learn in my journey here in Bolivia. 2) Eiffel Tower of Sucre, sadly people can no longer climb it, however it is still a beautiful monument. 3) Cinderella's Horse Drawn Carriage, this monument inspires me to continue to work hard because maybe one day I will find my Prince Charming! 4) One of my new favorite Bolivian pastries is Tawa Tawa's, a crunchy pastry covered in sugar and coffee (only one Boliviano). 5) Parque Bolivar in Sucre, Bolivia is potentially home to the worlds most delicious ice cream. Above I am eating vanilla ice cream covered in milk curds and sweet Bolivian coffee. YUM!!! Defiantly a must if you are going to Parque Bolivar in Sucre Bolivia anytime soon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment