Monday 9 January 2017





Upon arriving in Sucre my mom and I took a Taxi straight to her parents (my grandparents de Corrals) home. After a warm welcome I was grabbed by my cousin Roberta and dragged upstairs to the patio. The view that I saw cannot be said in words... Hermosa (Beautiful)... The first pic above is right in front of your eyes when one walks through the upstairs doors. The second photo is of my sister Ari and two of my cousins Juliana and Roberta <3 The third photo is of my talented cousin Roberta <3 The forth and fifth are me staring out at a view which holds endless possibilities. I am so thankful to have been able to stay in my grandparents house not only with my incredible family but also with this beautiful view. How I miss Sucre, I can't wait until my next visit.

No comments:

Post a Comment